The Riverside BIA Director of Marketing and Public Programs, must be a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills to ensure that priorities are assigned to projects and activities and report to the Executive Director and the BIA Board of Management. This position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: overseeing the day-to-day social media operations of the BIA, and be the lead coordinator for Riverside’s Signature community events: Eats & Beats: June, Riverside Walks: May – October, Light up the Riverside: November, Antler Breakfast: December, and the Riverside WineFest February. The role would also involve community coordination with businesses and other local volunteers, developing sponsorship packages and facilitating sponsor partnerships.
• Passionate about promoting small businesses and leveraging different marketing opportunities that profile the neighbourhood
• Energetic and social media savvy and able to update BIA website and maintain social media activities
• Able to balance and stick to a budget
• Able to work in a fast paced, and evolving environment, where new opportunities are leveraged, even if they aren’t planned for
• Interest and ability to work with the city for permits/ etc.
• Able to run committee meetings by putting together agendas and minutes
• Responsive email manner
• Openness to learning new online and marketing skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Strong computer skills
• 3-5 years experience in non-profit event community planning and coordination
• Experience using different social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in working with volunteers, committees, and community members
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite
• Motivated, organized and ability to concurrently manage projects and initiatives
• Experience in marketing/ writing media releases, blog spots and conduct media-related activities
• Background/ interest in sponsorship development
• understanding of municipal permit application process a plus
• Able to work the occasional evenings and weekends
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to Walkon@riverside-to.com By Friday April 10 6pm.
In your Cover letter please outline:
• Your interest in working for a BIA
• Your experience running non-profit / community events
• What skills you could bring to the position to improve the visibility of the Riverside BIA
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
You know how to communicate with customers to find out what they need—and what solutions can fill those needs. Our dedicated Sales professionals receive award-winning training so they can present our game-changing technologies, products and services to the world.
The role of Sr. Client Executive is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned account base to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic Services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
The Sr. Client Executive is responsible for building C-Level relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for the Sr. Client Executive to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence, and have outstanding judgment.
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles: strong leadership skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation, and a proven track record in consultative selling solutions.
The preferred candidate must also be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts.
Degree preferred plus 5 to 7+ years successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Must be able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
Excellent communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and professional, ability to work effectively on their own and work well under tight deadlines. Able to effectively work on multiple projects at a time. Must be organized. Negotiation skills required. Must be able to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/3484234-senior-client-executive-technology-sales--3