With deep knowledge of Oracle processes and systems, and expertise in customer relationship management, the Renewal Representative supports the Customer Success Manager with commercial management activities to ensure the timely renewal of OMC contracts with existing customers. The Renewal Representative has expert knowledge of the renewal process at Oracle and can educate and deftly guide customers throughout the process, thereby delivering an excellent customer experience while effectively executing renewal plans.
You combine strong technical skills with essential skills such as negotiation, influence, strategic planning and organizational awareness to execute on your goals. Working in partnership with Customer Success Managers, you are an effective professional capable of developing and managing customer relationships while optimizing renewal revenue.
As part of the Customer Success team, the Renewal Representative plays a key role in supporting the account renewal process. You are engaged in all elements of the renewal process, from planning, executing, managing and administering renewals. You work with other functional teams to manage exceptions, facilitate commercial terms, troubleshoot issues and maintain accurate renewal data. Aside from the teamwork and cross-functional collaboration required for this role, you have the discipline and drive to work independently to ensure that renewals are on track.
• The primary responsibilities of this role include: Working with Customer Success Managers to develop renewal and close plans
• Forecasting renewals
• Educating customers on the renewal process
• Coordinating resources needed to execute against renewal plans
• Identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
• Managing renewal exceptions
• Submitting orders and bookings
• Managing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
• Managing and monitoring the contracting process
• Working with Customer Success Managers to coordinate products and services that match customer needs
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Strong writing and coordination skills
· Ability to influence and persuade
· Excellent speaking and presentation skills
· Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
· Solid collaboration skills and teamwork ability
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with a higher volume of smaller, less complex clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Click here for more info: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000IB5&lang=en
• Post ID: 68925268 toronto