Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:52 PM
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? Here is another exciting opportunity for you to help us deliver on our customers' promises
- Create a positive work environment, building employee loyalty and a team atmosphere.
- Manage operations related to trailer arrivals and departures and insure proper sorting operations.
- Responsible for achieving objectives as outlined in the operational scorecard.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing performance of a group of 30 to 40 unionized employees as per operational standards and indices.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing policies, procedures or programs.
- Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documents.
- All other related and assigned duties.
- Monday to Friday: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Hours may vary)
- College degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in operations and a good knowledge of company policies, procedures and methods.
- Knowledge of job:related computer applications.
- Experience in managing unionized employees.
- Energetic leader and ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Autonomy, ability to work in a team and under pressure.
563 : Ontario Hub
Reports to: Section Manager
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to purolator.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
• Location: Toronto
• Post ID: 85165848 toronto