Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:35 PM
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? Here is another exciting opportunity for you to help us deliver on our customers' promises
- Create a positive work environment, building employee loyalty and a team atmosphere.
- Manage operations related to trailer arrivals and departures and insure proper sorting operations.
- Responsible for achieving objectives as outlined in the operational scorecard.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing performance of a group of 30 to 40 unionized employees as per operational standards and indices.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing policies, procedures or programs.
- Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documents.
- All other related and assigned duties.
- Monday to Friday: 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Hours may vary)
- College degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in operations and a good knowledge of company policies, procedures and methods.
- Knowledge of job:related computer applications.
- Experience in managing unionized employees.
- Energetic leader and ability to motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to coordinate a wide variety of duties and responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Autonomy, ability to work in a team and under pressure.
Please apply via MyCareer. Employees without access to MyCareer can submit aresume to: :
In order to be a eligible for a position, an employee must have:
:been in their current position for at least six months
:Satisfactory performance in their current role to be considered.
Employees must notify their immediate manager when they apply for a position.
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All employees who are eligible for a position will be considered. Only the most qualified candidates will be selected for interviews.
Tous les postes unilingues à l'extérieur du Québec exigeant uniquement la connaissance de la langue anglaise sont affichés sur le site Intranet de Purolator seulement.
Si vous désirez une traduction française de cette description de poste, prière de communiquer avec votre Représentant aux ressources humaines.
• Location: Toronto
• Post ID: 85153888 toronto