- Achieve forecast and market share objectives within a given set of key accounts through the development and implementation of business plans that include distribution, pricing, and promotion strategies and diabetes education programs for pharmacists and their patients.
- Develop and execute customized promotional plans for strategically important customers that will drive sales and market share growth.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, finance and logistics to execute company objectives, address customer opportunities and gaps and to develop profitable account specific programs.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships at the customer head office level delivering mutually beneficial solutions and establishing LifeScan/J&J as the leader in diabetes.
- Manage trade and marketing budgets to get results and to deliver effective return on investments
- Use and interpret business market and customer data, consumer insight and competitive intelligence to analyze, develop and recommend strategies and tactics.
- Partner with the regional sales teams to develop sales tools and programs that will drive action required to exceed sales forecast. Provide sales direction, gain input and share best practices to drive results.
- Serve as the VOC internally, ensuring customers objectives are top of mind in all cross-functional areas.
- Partner with all partners in the organization to ensure that corporate policy, sales policy (Health Care Compliance/ Medec), promotional programs, sales & marketing objectives and pending trade programs are executed effectively and efficiently.
- University degree is required.
- 5+ years of account management and/or sales experience with6 a proven track record of sales results
- Sales experience in the B2B space with specific Key account management responsibilitiesâ preferred
- Proactive leadership in a team environment
- Strong determination to win
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to develop needs-based solutions
- Knowledge of trade and retail market (OTC/diagnostics or pharmaceutical preferable), competitive products and industry at a national level
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good understanding of Strategic Customer and Relationship Management skills
- Ability to analyze and use data to deliver critical business decisions
- Strong business acumen and good understanding of other functional areas (e.g., Logistics, Finance)
- Proven administration, budget management and computer skills
- Knowledge of Diabetes or another related disease/condition (e.g. Cardiovascular)
- An understanding of the Market process
- Comfort with upto 30% travel is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-Ontario-Richmond Hill, North America-Canada-Ontario-Etobicoke, North America-Canada-Ontario-Newmarket, North America-Canada-Ontario-Hamilton, North America-Canada-Ontario-Mississauga, North America-Canada-Ontario-Oakville, North America-Canada-Ontario-Brampton, North America-Canada-Ontario-Markham
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6637170726&lang=en
• Post ID: 84954078 toronto