Modern Marketers choose Oracle Marketing Cloud to build customer obsessed cultures, create and manage ideal customers, and power revenue performance. They use award-winning technology and expertise to transform marketing by truly knowing the customer, engaging with cross-channel marketing, and achieving data driven accountability. Integrated information from cross-channel, content, and social marketing with data management and dozens of AppCloud apps enables these businesses to target, engage, convert, analyze, and use award-winning marketing technology and expertise to deliver personalized customer experiences. The objective of the Technical Account Manager is to maximize client retention and success. In this role you will act as a trusted technical advisor to your clients to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment in the Oracle Marketing Cloud. You will guide our clients to provide outstanding customer experiences. You will be the trusted advisor our clients rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on Oracle B2B Marketing Cloud Services!
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and document the clients’ business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with client to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Services.
- Oversee client service requests acting as a service delivery and escalation manager.
- Partner with the rest of the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention and sales within assigned accounts.
- Ensure accounts are updated on new product features and have developed a roadmap to implement.
- Educate clients on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Gather client product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap.
- Facilitate relationships across various client teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Oracle’s partnership with clients
- Be an expert on the client's Marketing Automation technical strategy and the go-to person for their technical direction.
- Deliver regular business and operational reviews to key business stakeholders.
- Provide best practices and industry benchmarking.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- 4+ years experience supporting marketing automation products and/or providing technical advisory/account management services
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- preferably in the area of marketing automation
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Working knowledge of the following business areas:
- Marketing Automation
- Service Cloud/Social Networks
- Call Center/Customer Service
- Business Analytics
- Sales Force Automation
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)
This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and related implementation services.
This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area. The ATAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation. He/she will serve as Oracle*s support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills. The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 7 - 10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences). Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
Click here for more info: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=170010MX&lang=en
• Post ID: 85930053 toronto