At Rogers were for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether youre a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
The Senior Analyst, Brand/Product Insights, works as part of a team of market research professionals to support tracking and custom market research for various Rogers products. The Senior Analyst supports internal business leaders through the provision of customer and marketplace knowledge to ensure business strategies are grounded in consumer foresight. The Brand/Product Insights team is part of the Consumer Insights Centre of Excellence within the organization; with team members acting as individual leads that support Rogerss key brands and business units.
What you will be doing:
Consumer & Business Insights:
- Drive consumer insights through the integration of various customer data sources into custom research projects, including syndicated research, data & product analytics, customer experience, social media to provide a comprehensive understanding of customer needs.
- Engage in compelling business story-telling and provide meaningful and actionable recommendations to senior leadership team based on insights.
Custom Research Design:
Quantitative and qualitative research methods that will include various type of research including concept testing and new product development research, pricing/rate card research, understanding triggers and barriers, churn research (understanding triggers of churn and potential solutions) as well as brand and communication research.
- Oversee day-to-day management of multiple simultaneous custom research projects.
- Manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Develop research plans to match business objectives outlining methodology, timing, deliverables
- Serve as in-house expert on custom research, including all methods of qualitative and quantitative research
- Assess each research initiative with a critical eye to ensure that it provides incremental learning, actionable insights and a positive customer and company benefit. Know when both to recommend research and when to recommend against research
- Understanding of effective research & sampling design and tradeoffs of various tactics, techniques and research supplier expertise
- Ability to manage a research budget and ensure that each project is maximizing value for money
- Comfort working with and influencing senior level stakeholders and partners
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders to understand and influence business tactics and solutions by bringing the voice of the customer to the conversation
- Work well with cross-functional teams across the enterprise
- Proven relationship building skills and client interaction experience
- High degree of self-awareness and impact on others
- Ability to influence others through combination of facts, intuition and common sense
- An effective listener who seeks to understand first and offers positive/flexible solutions to problems
- Is a team player and knows the importance of building a winning team and recognizing individual contributions
- Has a vision for where they want to go and can motivate and empower colleagues to achieve a goal
What you bring:
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters level preferred
- Degree in business, consumer behavior, market research or quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or marketing research
- Experience both on client and supplier side of market research preferred
- Solid business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to summarize issues and quickly solve problems
- Ability to adapt quickly in a highly competitive environment
- Dynamic, autonomous and customer-focused
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Outlook
- Proficiency in SPSS an added advantage.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 90839002 toronto