Requisition ID: 8584
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Support the deliverables on the Murex reporting team by, acting as an IT BA
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from Mocatta business and support functions (Front, Middle, Back, Product Control, Regulatory)
- Configuration and testing of solutions in Murex and SMG
- Ability to resolve complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs of Global Banking & Markets, by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of systems solutions, methodologies, and/or processes. This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created. This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- Work on multiple projects and/or lead specific sections of large projects to implement solutions to business problems. This involves planning, soliciting and defining business requirements and processes, developing testing/conversion/implementation strategies, developing detailed project plans, managing vendor relationship and deliverables, monitoring progress against planned objectives, and securing consensus and co-operation from users and senior management.
- Strong knowledge of requirements / design methodology - detail oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions, project methodologies including SDLC.
- Excellent team player by working with cross-departmental business & IT stakeholders, ability to manage conflicts
- Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel
- Developing reports and extractions to Clients and downstream application for consumption
- May be involved in regulatory reporting and enterprise initiatives
- Experience of working within an an Agile methodology for the delivery of projects
- Ability to understand and write sql queries is a must
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canadas International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 90433412 toronto