Requisition ID: 8070
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Purpose of Job:
Data Science & Analytics team has developed sophisticated distributed infrastructure to provide management and sales staff key insights for decision making. The team consists of accomplished professionals and highly motivated recent graduates who blend business, modeling, and computer science expertise to solve complex problems.
At this time, we are seeking a high performance, enthusiastic individual with research experience in Artificial Intelligence to be part of the team. They will develop advanced AI and cognitive models to improve operations of Bank's Treasury Department. The successful candidate will report to DSA Head of Modelling.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Use your artificial intelligence and machine learning expertise to build next-generation customer behaviour models for various lending and deposit products
- Leverage large amounts of historical data to model optimization of financial resources
- Collaborate with academic partners in Canada and USA on fundamental and applied research in the field of artificial intelligence
- Publish their in work academic papers and present it at conferences where the work constitutes significant breakthroughs
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies:
The position requires research expertise in one of more of the following areas of artificial intelligence or cognitive science:
- Deep Learning (recurrent and convolutional neural nets)
- Reinforcement Learning (Markov decision processes, Q-learning)
- Natural Language Processing (information retrieval, knowledge representation
- Graphical models
We do not require expertise or experience in Financial Industry. On the job training will be provided.
Education and Other Requirements:
Strongly preferred Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Neuroscience, Physics or another STEM discipline. Relevant research experience is essential.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canadas International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 90433407 toronto