Requisition ID: 10030
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Purpose of Job:
The incumbent is responsible to ensure the quality and integrity of all data being imported and added into the Ageman system, and working with internal and external groups to improve data integrity on a go forward basis. The individual is also responsible for supporting the group from a software distribution and technology perspective.
- Maintain day-to-day ownership of Ageman application by:
- Maintaining and documenting processes standards around data entry and data feed handling for SWIS;
- Preserving data integrity through audit reporting and addressing any gaps and inconsistencies;
- Managing Ageman user access outside of standing wealthstore/IT store process
- Updating and maintaining forms found in Ageman
- Communicating Ageman system and functionality changes to users and advisors
- Reviewing daily/weekly electronic feeds from carriers and resolve any anomalies
- Reporting CITS feed issues to CLIEDIS group for future enhancement to the CITS standard
- Managing inforce and new business reports
- Acting as Ageman software expert
- Acting as liaison with commission, inforce and new business departments as it relates to their respective feeds
- Managing data integrity relating to FundSERV feeds
- Managing electronic application feeds
- Coordinate and lead projects that will improve analytics and processing efficiency by:
- Identifying and reporting processing challenges and suggest enhancements to the vendor based on user feedback.
- Designing enhancement specifications and work with vendor to create paid enhancements.
- Participatingin the prioritization, development, testing and delivery of vendor enhancements and upgrades;
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of any project deliverables;
- Helping co-ordinate future Ageman integration with internal and external systems
- Onboarding new carrier feeds as they become available
- Manage the Insurance carrier software, hardware and initial user setup needs of the Insurance group by:
- Resolving issues through consultation with internal technology groups and local BSAs;
- Managing insurance carrier software releases, including testing, distributing and communicating said software/changes to the field;
- Managing and testing of insurance image as required
- Troubleshooting any user problems related to the insurance image;
- Setting up new users with entitlements
- Coordinating of re-imaging of computers and printer set-ups from a head office perspective
- Submitting requests for new hardware purchases, and managing the teams shared folders.
- Manage the Error & Omissions (E&O) program for Scotia Wealth Management
- Data importation of all licensee E&O information and certificates
- Liaison with E&O provider and Global risk management as required
- Provide accurate reporting on a per advisor, per branch bases so that ScotiaMcLeod can allocate expenses appropriately
- Track and communicate coverage increases and decrease with E&O provider
- Participate in Insurance Industry Technology groups geared to improve efficiencies by:
- Attending and participating in CLIEDIS meetings and trainings.
- Representing SWIS and voicing our specific needs relating to data feeds to CLIEDIS members (carriers and paramedical companies)
- Being an expert on all types of the data feeds thats available and participate on data feed testing.
- Staying on top of FundSERV changes as it relates to segregated funds
- Preparing Scotia for future APEXA initiative
- Good project management skills with a proven ability to work independently in a professional and productive manner
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to recognize data problems/issues while performing analysis that could have a detrimental effect on business
- Creativity, innovation, results-orientation
- Strong analytical, organizational and technology background
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively work with end users and members of a project team.
- Knowledge of the life insurance would be preferred but not required
- University or college diploma
- 3 years insurance experience
- Data management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of technology an asset
- Familiarityof Ag
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 90838892 toronto