Bell is a truly Canadian company withover 137 yearsof success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our companys vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canadas leading communications company, were committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If youre passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Our Network team plans, designs, builds and operates Bells multi-billion dollar networks, including the continued expansion of our fibre optic network, HSPA+ and LTE Canadas largest and fastest wireless network.
The service we provide is the foundation of Bells competitive advantage and a critical step towards achieving Bells goal to be recognized by customers as Canadas leading communications company.
The position is offered in Network Provisioning. Network Provisioning is leading the delivery of major strategic programs by implementing a rigorous end to end project management approach. This team has the mandate to co-ordinate the deployment of major and strategic projects in the Operations.
The Project Manager role is to interface with key Internal and External Bell partners to deliver the end to end deployment of our Strategic programs.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Establish and document key Milestone deliverables
- Ensure Risk are identified and establish mitigation plan
- Prime interface with key Stakeholders
- Ensure project scope/objectives are understood by project team
- Ensure communication between project team members
- Provide problem-solving leadership to project team in project scope, timeline, functions, etc.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Provide support to prioritization and escalation process.
- Develop/maintain working relationships
- Patriciate in the development of new processes and improvements to existing ones
- Coach and develop a dedicated staff of 2-3 members
- Financial Management of assigned projects
- Planned vs. Forecasted vs. Actual
- Perform quality audits of vendors
- Define, measure and report on KPIs and SLOs
- Capacity to adapt to a dynamic and undefined process environment
- Capacity to handle multiple projects and priorities simultanuously.
- Knowledge of Access Network and dependencies
- Knowledge on Operations end-to-end processes
- Strong project management knowledge and experience.
- Leadership, dynamic, initiative, efficiency
- Excellent communication skills (frequent communication with Senior Management)
- PC Proficiency in SAP, Windows, and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Project)
- Engineering or Project Management degree or certification ( PMP)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Brantford
Application Deadline: 2017-10-20
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
<span style="font-size:12.0px">Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada,ON, Toronto
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 90839312 toronto