At Rogers were for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether youre a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Rogers Smart Home Monitoring is recruiting Part-Time Technical Support Representatives at ourYork Millslocation with a start date ofMonday, October 2nd, 2017. The team is looking for customer service champions who will provide world class service and who enjoy solving problems imaginatively and resourcefully. Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers in delivering whats next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
- Be committed to "being there" for our customers and share our dedication in striving to deliver world class technical support and first call resolution.
- Take appropriate action to efficiently and innovatively resolve issues.
- Interact with customers via telephone providing first level technical support and represent the Rogers Smart Home Monitoring brand with pride.
- Adhere to regular, consistent and punctual attendance best practices. Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Passionately provide technical support and build a rapport with a variety of customers and their changing technical requirements.
- Handle inquiries about repair, replacement, technical problem resolution and connectivity.
- Analyze issues associated with telecommunication equipment and/or mobile devices and associated desktop software.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve technical scenarios related to account provisioning, device functionality, device configuration, application support, software downloads, network connectivity and vendor issues.
- Complete accurate transactions with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail.
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end.
- Receive and incorporate constructive feedback to improve personal and business performance.
- Proactively profile customer needs and match our products and services to those needs.
- Post-secondary education in a computer-related environment or comparable work experience
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holiday shifts
- Open availability to attend our Full-Time training program during the mornings, evenings, and weekends;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the telecommunication industry, home automation, and technology
- Ability to multi-task (navigating between multiple screens, while effectively carrying a conversation)
- Must be computer literate (strong keyboard & internet navigation skills, basic math skills, etc.)
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Dedicated to going above and beyond to deliver exceptional service to our customers while building strong relationships and answering technical service inquiries
- Proven past experience in a customer service or technical support role preferably in a call center
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment
- Proficiency in resolving customer issues in a professional and timely matter
- Capable of meeting and exceeding Call Centre monthly performance objectives including call handle time, problem resolution and schedule adherence
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 87946807 toronto