At Rogers were for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether youre a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Law Clerk, Advertising and Marketing
Rogers Communications Inc., headquartered in Toronto, is Canadas national communications company, engaged in three primary lines of business wireless, residential and media. The legal department is currently looking to fill a full-time position of Law Clerk, Advertising and Marketing. Working in a fast-paced, collegial atmosphere, the Law Clerk will be an integral part of the Legal Consumer team and will also work closely with members of the marketing, sales and other cross-functional departments.
The successful candidate will provide legal support to Rogers marketing and branding groups advising on a wide range of marketing and advertising law issues, with particular emphasis on:
- Advising and providing guidance to the marketing teams in developing advertising material and customer communications for compliance with applicable federal and provincial legislation, guidelines, industry standards, internal guidelines and contractual agreements;
- Reviewing advertising and marketing material and customer communications across all channels, including television, radio, print and websites;
- Drafting legal disclaimers and contest rules, as required;
- Reviewing and drafting contests rules and related material including contest mechanics, entry forms, waivers etc.;
- Working together with the rest of the Consumer legal team to develop and present training materials, resources and presentations for the marketing and branding teams on relevant topics;
- More generally, providing assistance and support to Legal Counsel in various advertising and marketing related files.
The successful candidate will have:
- Successfully completed accredited law clerk/paralegal training program or other post-secondary education, preferably in law and/or promotions, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience at a law firm or in-house legal department in advertising and marketing law;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask and prioritize requests in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong team player who is customer/client focused;
- Organized with a keen attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 88393787 toronto