At Rogers were for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether youre a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Financial Analyst, Capital Project Administration
Reporting to the Sr. Manager PAG, Capital Planning and Fixed Assets, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Capital Authorization (CA) and supplemental documents
- Setting up new capital and other projects in Oracle in a timely manner and ensuring correct accounting rules are in place
- Actioning all system maintenance inquiries in Project Accounting module;
- Processing month-end journal entries;
- Managing the Capital Planning internal website;
- Archiving and storing electronic files for CA, project setup form (PSF), and any supporting documentation;
- Managing the Project Accounting Group (PAG) e-mail box (e.g. inquiries, project changes, month-end related);
- Responding to business inquires and providing ad-hoc training/support to end users on PSF completion;
- Monitoring agendas and minutes of the capital governance team to ensure completeness and accuracy of projects being set up;
- Supporting the monitoring of project aging and administration of project completion and closure;
- Supporting the business and management by running ad-hoc queries for analytical purposes; and
- Making recommendations for process improvements and implementation of the recommendations.
- University degree in business with a concentration in finance or accounting; accounting designation is considered an asset.
- 1-2 year experience in capital management related accounting is considered an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled withattention to detail;
- Strong skills in MS Office applications and proficient in Excel including basic knowledge of macros;
- Knowledge of Oracle applications is considered an asset;
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and objectives;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with strong presentation skills;
- Sound interpersonal skills and ease with communicating with various levels in the organization;
- Able to easily adapt and work effectively within a constantly evolving organization.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 85394038 toronto