Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
Were always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloittes workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. Its all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canadas leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of todays local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both todays and tomorrows challenges.
Even the best-managed ventures are vulnerable to external influences - thats where Deloittes Financial Advisory experts step in. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, youll help small start-ups to massive multinationals face business issues with informed confidence. Using your technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, youll provide advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. As a result, our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte grows the worlds best leaders, so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster. The firm understands how people want to grow as individual leaders, and provide opportunities to advance leadership development capabilities.
Deloitte's Performance Enhancement Advisory group is all about helping businesses respond to urgent transactions and critical situations. We provide value to our clients by developing clear options and determining the best course of action to move forward. Further, we work with our clients to execute and implement the strategies and action plans we recommend to ensure results are achieved. The type of work that we perform includes:
- Performance improvement and turnaround
- Rapid revenue and market growth
- Cost reduction and working capital optimization
- Market entry / expansion and product growth
- Commercial due diligence and market analysis
- Assistance with business model transitions, transformations and modernization
- Assistance with informal restructuring
- M&A pre-divesture or post-acquisition value enhancement
About the role
In your role, you will work with a team that enjoys solving complex performance, market and commercial challenges faced by our clients, whether they are thriving or in a distressed situation. You will be exposed to some of the worlds leading organizations and will be responsible for delivering outstanding outcomes for local and international clients that result in real impact.
You will join a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team that challenges you and invests in your long-term professional growth.
As an Analyst you will:
- Conduct detailed research and analysis of client, industry and market performance and work in a team to develop practical strategies and action plans, including supporting financial analysis / models and implementation plans;
- Consult with client personnel and participate in client meetings and interviews;
- Prepare assigned sections, client reports and other deliverables, and occasionally participate in their presentation to client executives;
- Cultivate relationships with clients;
- Contribute to the practices sales, business development and marketing activities;
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction;
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
- Receive training and coaching from Partners, Senior leaders, and colleagues within the firm.
- Currently in your third or fourth year of study with an expected graduation date of May 2019;
- Demonstrate outstanding academic performance;
- Strong commitment to leadership in an extracurricular setting;
- Strong commitment to professional and personal growth;
- Strong commitment to client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Interest in building a career in the above noted Performance Enhancement Advisory service area;
- Skilled in financial analysis or modeling, market research and analysis, internal / external analysis, project problem diagnosis & solution development;
- Be able to contribute to the production of high quality reports outlining key project issues, conduct detailed data analysis using Excel, and present recommendations through effective and visual PowerPoint reports (including logical structuring and storyboarding skills);
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding work assignments, including willingness and ability to travel (some Canadian travel may be required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments).
Only complete applications can be considered, please ensure to include the following:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on September 15th, 2017
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.'
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 86760272 toronto