Job Type:New Graduate
Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
Were always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloittes workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. Its all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canadas leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of todays local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both todays and tomorrows challenges.
Even the best-managed ventures are vulnerable to external influences - thats where Deloittes Financial Advisory experts step in. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, youll help small start-ups to massive multinationals face business issues with informed confidence. Using your technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, youll provide advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. As a result, our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte grows the worlds best leaders, so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster. The firm understands how people want to grow as individual leaders, and provide opportunities to advance leadership development capabilities.
Our corporate finance professionals enhance value through the delivery of strategic advice and execution services to owner managed mid-market companies, large corporations and financial institutions who are seeking M&A advice that complement their growth strategies.
Our senior multi-disciplinary global team combines industry-specific expertise with situational experience to deliver value to our clients. We work with clients throughout the M&A life cycle from defining our clients objectives, creating marketing materials, contacting potential acquirers, negotiating agreements with our clients legal team and closing a transaction.
Our strategic advisory services include analysis and development of:
- Value realization programs including initial public offerings, recapitalizations, or exits via divestiture for corporations, private equity firms, and family enterprises
- Optimal capital structures and financing options for companies at all stages of their capital life cycle
- Growth strategies incorporating business partnerships or structured acquisition programs
Transaction execution services include:
- Divestiture of businesses (non-core, succession, growth)
- Raising all forms of long-term financing, including senior debt, mezzanine and subordinated debt, and private equity financing
- Management buyouts
As an Analyst, you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Work with clients in creating marketing documents, including teasers, Confidential Information Memorandum and management presentations to be used by potential acquirers and capital providers
- Analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records and develop financial models in order to assist clients in understanding potential transaction valuations
- Participate in client presentations
- Liaise with client executives, lawyers and financial professionals as required
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian engagements
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Willingness to enroll in a second designation such as CFA or CBV
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Only complete applications can be considered, please ensure to include the following:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on September 17th, 2017
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.'
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 86760317 toronto