Job Type:New Graduate
Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
Were always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloittes workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. Its all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canadas leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of todays local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both todays and tomorrows challenges.
Even the best-managed ventures are vulnerable to external influences - thats where Deloittes Financial Advisory experts step in. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, youll help small start-ups to massive multinationals face business issues with informed confidence. Using your technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, youll provide advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. As a result, our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte grows the worlds best leaders, so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster. The firm understands how people want to grow as individual leaders, and provide opportunities to advance leadership development capabilities.
The Customer Advisory Practice at Deloitte is a premier strategy consultancy focused on driving profitable revenue growth by helping clients be more customer focused. The team specializes in providing advisory services grounded in advanced analytics within the Retail, Consumer Business, Financial Service and Health Care industries. Engagements topics include re-defining the customer experience, marketing and brand effectiveness, category management, network optimization and developing other customer solutions by leveraging a strong complement of customizable solutions and services to craft a growth oriented strategic vision.
The type of business problems we address include:
- Rapid revenue and market growth
- Brand measurement
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Pricing Effectiveness
- Category and Product management and growth
- Channel expansion and OmniChannel Analytics solutions
- Margin leakage
- Consumer Research and Insight
- Declining foot traffic
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing consumer behaviours
- Long term strategy development
The technical tools and solutions we employ include:
- Market analysis
- Marketing mix analytics
- Category analysis
- Demand model building for pricing and optimization
- Loyalty analytics
- Customer Experience and Path to purchase analytics
As a member of the Customer Advisory team, you will help a broad range of companies drive growth with informed confidence. We are looking for a well-rounded, client savvy, technically adept with strong business acumen. You will be supporting the growth of the cutting edge practice and your career while helping the team create top-tier dynamic solutions in a rapidly evolving space.
In this role you will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to support insights that will enable better understanding of our clients customers and trends to formulate strategies that drive growth.
- Working towards the completion of a university degree in business, economics, engineering, math, statistics or analytics.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills and ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong data handling and analysis capability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- The ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Experience in developing customer and brand-building plans, promotional strategies, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events that are grounded in data and analytics.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret results
- Superior proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is mandatory
- Understanding and proficiency in visualization software (i.e. Tableau, QlikView) an asset
Only complete applications can be considered, please ensure to include the following:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on September 17th, 2017
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.'
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 86760282 toronto