Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
Were always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloittes workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. Its all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canadas leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of todays local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both todays and tomorrows challenges.
Even the best-managed ventures are vulnerable to external influences - thats where Deloittes Financial Advisory experts step in. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, youll help small start-ups to massive multinationals face business issues with informed confidence. Using your technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, youll provide advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. As a result, our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte grows the worlds best leaders, so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster. The firm understands how people want to grow as individual leaders, and provide opportunities to advance leadership development capabilities.
A career in Financial Advisory will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements developing solutions through debate and discussion within our teams and with our clients. Financial Advisory at Deloitte will allow you to continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path.
Deloitte Strategic Analytics & Modelling (SAM) is seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst who is passionate about telling stories with data. We help clients unlock the value of their data and make better business decisions through advanced analytics, information design best practices, and industry leading data visualization techniques. The candidate will specialize in applying data visualization tools and design best practices to create fully customized interactive tools, that are both easy to use and understand. This role will primarily focus on clients from the following industries: Financial Services Industry (FSI), Omni-Channel Retail and Public Sector clients.
As a Senior Associate you will be required to:
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering sessions and articulating client needs within briefing documentation
- Develop interactive data visualizations that adhere to ID best practices in order to communicate business insights back to clients
- Collaborate extensively with clients and other Deloitte teams
- Liaise with data science and data architecture team members to optimize client data for visualization purposes
- Clearly and effectively communicate requirements, timelines and insights to both internal Deloitte team members and clients
- Managing project timelines and client deliverables
- Candidates with experience in FSI, Public Sector, or Customer/Marketing sectors are preferred
External Posting Qualifications
- Completion ofundergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer science; MBA considered an asset
- Previous experiencein a management analytics capacity delivering to internal/external stakeholders
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving using data to influence business decisions
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, or MS Power BI data visualization software
- Ability to manage, ETL and analyze large volumes of client data to facilitate analysis / visualization
- Knowledge of SQL, Power Query, Power Pivot, Alteryx, or blending disparate data elements to create relational / non-relational databases
- Ability to work conceptually and solve problems through white boarding
- A creative thinker who is comfortable working with ambiguity, ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills to convey the ideas and concepts to various levels within an organization
- Canadian travel required occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Only complete applications can be considered, please ensure to include the following:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in one PDF file
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on September 17th, 2017
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.'
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 86760292 toronto