Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 4:40 PM
Requisition ID: 4633
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
You will contribute to the overall success of the National Collection Centre (NCC) in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the teams business strategies and objectives.
1. Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
2. Effectively motivate, train and develop cohorts of new trainees as well as training existing Collections Officers as needed;
:Ensuring that expectations which include accountabilities, objectives and goals are effectively communicated and monitored for trainees
:Ensuring a best in class approach is taken to developing new trainees and actively promoting ongoing development through incorporating learnings to evolve curriculums
:Leading regular or ad hoc meetings with trainees
:Ensuring various locations have consistency in level and quality of training through flawless delivery of the curriculum
3. Flawlessly deliver a skill based training program for the NCC so as to provide the bank with fully trained Collections Officers capable of optimizing delinquency ratios and loan loss levels, and support its ongoing evolution.
:Maintain a sound knowledge of operating procedures and systems, ensuring that these policies and procedures are adhered to as an individual, and that new hires are trained on their purpose, use and importance.
:Flawlessly deliver and support the ongoing improvement of a training program conductive to individual development, productivity, and achievement, ensuring open lines of communication.
:Identify in:group training requirements and recommend programs/aids as appropriate.
:Recommend appropriate changes to policy and procedures that will provide efficient improvements to the Training and Development process
4. Ensure the delivery of Customer Service fosters overall satisfaction consistent with Scotia Service standards by:
:Responding promptly and effectively to requests/concerns from unit staff and other Bank officers.
:Providing guidance and counsel to Unit Leaders in matters relating to the training/development of staff.
:Proactively identify ways to improve the level of service/support provided to the unit.
5. Champion a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
University/College degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Business Management or with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience or Undergraduate Degree with a minimum of 1 year in a relevant position or combination of formal education and relevant work experience. Branch working experience is considered an asset.
: Demonstrated success in the field of training and development.
: Demonstration ability to deliver successful training programs/skill building sessions.
: Demonstrated flexibility in order to effectively deal with changing work procedures/systems and varying needs of individual trainees (i.e. varying learning needs, shifts, etc...)
: Proven communication and persuasion skills to optimize collection effectiveness and effectively train and coach staff.
: Excellent organizational and motivational skills and the ability to prioritize and deal with a variety of tasks and situations on an ongoing basis.
: Sound knowledge of PC based applications and software to use as tools for management, control, and tracking of Unit/Individual performance, and; the implementation of new technology.
: High levels of accuracy and thoroughness as the incumbent is responsible for high quality outputs from trainees, therefore, the monitoring
• Location: Toronto
• Post ID: 85165698 toronto