Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
You havent figured it out, but you know youve come to enjoy:
- Taking on an technical problem head on without hesitation
- Researching and satisfying your curiosity of unknowns with Google
- Coming up with creative IT solutions
- Going above and beyond and over the moon in implementing a solution
- Systematically reviewing your work and testing it thoroughly to ensure the job has been done right
Are you up to the challenge?
As a member of Cyber Risk Services, you will have the opportunity to interact with clients both locally and globallyto assist with managing their cyber risk profile. You should be comfortable managing timelines; be able to travel to (on occasion); following established methodologies; and creating clear and concise deliverables. Other responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Supporting the team on security/controls and risk management solution development and system integration
- Supporting the group in identifying risks and controls within business and IT processes for various initiatives
- Performing security related technical implementation based activities on systems implementation projects
- Assisting with the development of security strategies, policies and standards
- Researching and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients
In return, youll get an exposure to a variety of different work activities in different industry sectors available in Deloittes Cyber Risk portfolio of service offerings such as (but not limited to):
- Cyber Security Advisory: Working with organizations from network to boardroom to address constantly changing threats. This includes setting and implementing the right technology and cultural strategy to manage evolving cyber threats; providing intelligent insight to monitor evolving threats and anticipate risks; responding effectively and timely to cyber threats to minimize their impact.
- Security management, privacy & resiliency. Strengthen our clients security policies, standards, governance, strategies and metrics with automated risk and compliance solutions; monitor security risks, respond to incidents and prevent the exploitation of vulnerabilities; Enhance privacy and data protection processes to reduce risk as well as ensure service continuity in the face of a business disruption
- Application integrity. Meet evolving stakeholder expectations by enhancing our clients application security and controls, strengthening business controls and processes, improving segregation of duties, and implementing and configuring related ERP modules. This involves in-depth understanding of Segregation of Duty (SoD) requirements and technologies, leading practices, and the current regulatory environment; practical knowledge of governance and compliance issues, which can be applied to support effective coordination and integration with internal and external auditors.
- Identity & Access Management. Maintain authorized access to information at any time, from anywhere, by employees, business partners and customers. Achieved through utilization of our framework that combines our business process, security and controls, enterprise resource planning (ERP), project management and technology skills with in-depth vendor software knowledge to address areas including development of a strategy, business case and roadmap; identity management program implementation and integration; solution design; product selection.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Enrolled in a co-op undergraduate program in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Security or related field;
- The ability to work independently as part of solution teams
- Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leadership and initiative, in and out of the work environment
- Strong research skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or curiosity with security or privacy enhancing technologies
- Security analytics (including predicative analytics, quantitative and statistical analysis as it relates to IT Security)
- Knowledge a development language such as Java or .NET and concepts such as Waterfall and Agile Development Lifecycle
- Understanding of the operating system platforms such as UNIX and Windows
- Understanding of networking devices and their capabilities along with general IP protocol knowledge
- Understanding of common technologies such as databases, web servers, firewalls and mobile devices
Only complete applications can be considered, please ensure to include the following:
- Please submit yourcover letter, resumeand unofficial transcript in one PDF document
- Note: As part of your online application, you will be required to indicate one service line preference
- Please ensure that institution information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on application deadline
Application Deadline: June 4, 2017
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
Were always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloittes workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. Its all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canadas leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of todays local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both todays and tomorrows challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodationwill be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 86523597 toronto