Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 3:52 AM
Requisition ID: 4845
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Rapid Integration Service team is a host/mainframe department that is using Scrum and Kanban agile framework to complete all development. The aim is to complete projects in a timely manner and produce minimal viable products to meet customer requests and just in time development. We are looking to build our host development team with influencers, makers, creators, and industry leaders who will drive our visions forward and enhance the experience of our business partners and customers.
1. Support day to day activities of agile projects
2. Monitor and coordinate work in accordance with project implementation schedules
3. Pro:actively manage diverse projects that differ in size and scope from their inception to delivery overseeing execution
4. Ongoing communication of project status, as well as escalate issues, when required
5. Guide and assist team members to deliver optimal solutions on:time and within budget
6. Provide input to the continuous improvement of processes and adopting latest technologies and methodologies
1. Min 3+ years experience in project management or agile (preferably in IT Industry with exposure to host mainframe environment)
2. Excellent organizational and analytical skills
3. Capable of multi:tasking and managing concurrent tasks and initiatives
4. Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality
5. Comfortable working in highly collaborative and changing environment
6. Must be reliable, pro:active, customer:focused, attentive to details, and a team player
7. Certified in agile methodologies is an asset
Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
• Location: Toronto
• Post ID: 89252967 toronto